Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday June 15

Oh heart of mine, when wil you learn.
You meet someone, fall in love and when its over you're in misery. Its ironic when they say after a relationship you realize you can't live without them but you have lived without them before. They tell you let go and you're better off apart but they don't realize that you've been trying all this while. They just don't realize that you've been trying to keep busy so that you can take your mind off it, they don't realize that you try as much to avoid going to places where you would usually meet and they don't realize that no matter how hard you try to deny it, you're still thinking about the past. But they realize how much pain you're going through because when you talk your mind starts to wonder and they realize that you always talk about 'us' and you always say how much you miss 'us'. I hear you wish you two were physically together so that you could look into the eyes and say baby i haven't given it my best shot. Or whisper in the ears, I still love you. But lets face it-its over. If you're going to hold onto it, you're never going to move on. But here you are letting the sun shine through her dark clouds by telling her you don't know how you're feeling, that you want it all and yet you don't. Its easier if you were to just tell her straight that you think its better we remain as friends so that she knows exactly where to stand. She has decided not to pick up the broken pieces but to walk away from it. Now she's starting to build this wall around her heart so that it wouldn't hurt as much again. I say baby, love taught her a very painful lesson.

//I Remember when you came with me that night you said forever that you would never let me go but here I am again with nothing left inside no I don't wanna but I gotta..